Accounting services for a company in the USA

We offer US company accounting services for non-residents, LLC and C-corp owners.


The benefits of accounting services for a company:

Doing business legally is an obligation to the USA

A registered company in the USA entails accounting and filing reports to the IRS.

Timely filed tax reports and paid all taxes

You do not have to worry about: whether you missed filing reports, what deadlines to pay your taxes, whether everything is OK with your declaration + and a million other fears that people have when dealing with situations in which they are incompetent. Our accountants will take care of all of this.

Saving time

You do not need to be educated as an accountant or learn complex systems, reread and understand hundreds of materials on the Internet, because you can use this time to develop your business.

No fines

When you are busy dealing with supplier issues, advertising, etc., tasks in which you have little competence are lost. This leads to financial losses in the form of fines. That is why a separate specialist or company should be responsible for accounting and working with the tax authorities.

The benefits of accounting
services with 4B

SPN Status

Our company is the first member of Amazon Service Provider Network (SPN) on the territory of Eastern Europe, in Accounting and Tax categories.

SPN is a network of service providers approved and recommended by Amazon for sellers.

Quarterly accounting

It allows you to record all expenses for the company, not to lose invoices, it often happens when the client starts collecting information at the end of the year.

In the USA, tax is paid on profits, so every lost invoice is an amount that must be taxed because it cannot be treated as an expense.

Bilateral accounting

We can do accounting for a n American company and tax accounting for the client in the country where he is a tax resident

Transaction support

Throughout the cooperation you are accompanied by a lawyer and an accountant, who can be asked any clarifying questions

Financial responsibility

If reports are not submitted correctly or on time, 4B company is financially responsible

All declarations are signed by CPA

You may come across companies that do not sign, but offer to do it for you. But in this case you are also responsible.

Serving a company in 4B, all declarations are signed by our accountant (CPA), so our company is responsible.

Company accounting procedure

  •  Collection and processing of primary documentation
  • Creation of an accounting system, setting its parameters
  • Creation of a company folder where the client systematically uploads bank statements, invoices, contracts, etc.
  • Data systematization and entering it into the accounting system
  • Preparation of reports
  • Approval of reports with the owner
  • Audit of the Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
  • Tax filing and payment of taxes
  • Providing the client with confirmation of taxes payment

Why do not you put off delegating of company’s accounting in the USA?

Monthly or quarterly accounting

It allows you to record all expenses for the company, not to lose invoices (it often happens when a client starts collecting information at the end of the year), thereby taking them into account in tax reports.

In the USA, tax is paid on profits, so every lost invoice is the amount you need to pay tax on, because it cannot be attributed to expenses).


Failure to file declarations and paid taxes on time imply fines.

The most common:

  • Form 1065: $205 per month for each partner;
  • Form1120: A corporation that fails to file a tax declaration by the due date, including an extension, may be fined 5% of the unpaid tax for each month or part of the month in which the declaration is overdue, but not more than 25% of the unpaid tax. The minimum fine for a return delayed more than 60 days is the lesser of the due taxes or $435


We can help you understand a number of important issues related to the choice of form of company accounting, ways to optimize taxes and other issues related to servicing the company to the needs of your business.


FAQ on accounting services
for a company in the United States:

1. What is a primary document and what it looks like?

The primary document is an invoice issued to the company by the counterparty.

Invoices are submitted electronically and must have the following details:

• Details of the person who issues the invoice: name, address, phone number, e-mail, contact person (if issued from a company), payment details (where to pay money)
• Details of payer: company name, address
• Date and invoice number
• If a service is provided, then following descriptive part: The general name of the service – a transcript and description of what is included in these services.

2. When to start and how to prepare for reporting?

In the case of absence of transactions in the company – at the end of the reporting year, the company submits a zero report, except for LLC with one owner.

After the first operation on the account of the company – we start the accounting system.
Purpose of launch: tax planning and income tax advances for the current year.

3. What applies to company transactions?

This is every transaction on your bank account or payment. This is everything going in and out of your account.

In the case of marketplaces, this is not every sale you make, but every payout of the marketplace.

4. What expenses can be incurred through the company?

The company may incur the following expenditures:

• information and consulting,
• various kinds of marketing,
• payment for software to ensure the company’s activities
• expenses for legal and accounting services
• payment for representative services directly related to the business

5. Which states do not have sales tax?

There are 5 states that do not have a sales tax:

• Delaware
• Montana
• New Hampshire
• Oregon
• Alaska

6. What and how often reports are submitted?

Reports are submitted once a year separately for a company and an individual.

  • Single-member LLC (one owner) – one declaration 1040 NR is submitted – disregarded entity
  • Partnership LLC (more than 1 owner) – 1065 and 1040 NR forms are submitted for each member
  • C-corporation – 1120 form and non-resident form W8B are submitted

7. What U.S. tax rates do I have to pay?

In the case of a Single-member LLC, a progressive income tax rate applies:

$0 – $9700 -10%
$9700 – $39475 -12%
$39475 – $84200- 22%
$84200 – $160725-24%
$160725 – $204100-32%
$204100 – $510300 -35%
$510300 +37%

In case of Partnership LLC

They withhold the maximum tax of 37%, and then on a progressive scale recalculation is made in the declarations of individuals. And the difference is submitted to the tax office for reimbursement.


In case of C-corporation

21% + tax on dividends (Ukraine 15%, Russia 10%, Kazakhstan – 15%, Cyprus -15%)

8. When are the LLC and C-corp declarations submitted?

Before the 15th day of the 4th month after the end of the tax year – single owner LLC – 1040 NR form

By the 15th day of the 3rd month after the end of the tax year – LLC partnership (two or more owners) – 1065 form

By the 15th day of the 4th month after the end of the tax year of the LLC partnership (two or more owners) – each of the owners shows his part of the profits in his personal 1040 NR declaration and submits it.

Before the 15th day of the 4th month after the end of the tax year – C-corporation – 1120 form

9. How are the funds for the company raised?

Through equity (investment) or through a loan.

Free consultation with a 4B lawyer on company accounting services in the United States

Before the transfer of the company for service you can take advantage of a free consultation with a lawyer, where you can tell more about the procedure of transferring the company for service and discuss the nuances of your specific situation.

At the consultation you will get a detailed answer to all your questions, you will understand the company’s service procedure, as well as get clarifications on the benefits of the service, which you might not have been aware of before.

4B is a reliable partner in protecting your rights in global markets and global marketplaces

Reviews of our work


Thank you very much to 4B companies for the fast feedback, after the first conference, which discussed all the details, company 4B immediately applied for a trademark in the, I can advise them on services.


Vorwarts Pharma SIA

We have been working with the company 4B since 2019. We contacted the company with a request to build an algorithm for entering the German market via Amazon Marketplace. We received a highly qualified consultation from Andriy Matyash about all the legal and tax issues that accompanied our project.

Particularly nice that after the consultation the 4B employees Lidia, Victoria, Oleksandr were just “by hand” accompanied and helped us in all phases of our project — registration and verification of Amazon seller account, registration of VAT and trademark registration in Germany. Today 4B is providing quality tax reporting for our company in Germany. We are very grateful to 4B for their professional help and just pleasant communication!

Vorwarts Pharma SIA


I have been working with 4B for 1 year and my partner for over 3 years. And so far there was not a single situation in which they could not help us.

I really like their comprehensive approach, especially launching a new brand, when you do not want to waste time on bureaucracy and filling out hundreds of forms. Trademark, LLC, accounts, everything is done quickly and seamlessly.


Enjoy The Wood

In 2020, we needed a company to launch on Kickstarter, and that’s how our collaboration with 4B began. We first registered the company in the United States, then in Estonia to work with the European market.

Today, 4B supports the administration of our Sales Tax numbers in 10 states. Administers VAT in the UK and Germany.

We have registered two trademarks and are closing all intellectual property issues together with 4B’s lawyers.

We are happy to work with 4B primarily because of their immersion in the client’s activities, finding individual solutions and constant communication. Currently, with the 4B team, we can resolve all of our issues on the legal or accounting side.

Enjoy The Wood


We have been working with the 4B Legal Team for more than 3 years.

When we were starting a business on Amazon, we immediately turned to 4B specialists for trademark registration, and six months later we registered a company.

One of the company’s advantages is the provision of a full range of support services to support foreign companies. This includes the preparation and submission of financial and tax reports required to meet the requirements of local government agencies, as well as, in some cases, for the timely payment of taxes.

We also approached 4B for Sales TAX service.

Given the desired result obtained by UNIQANTIQ, we can confidently recommend 4B as a reliable partner for legal support of business.

We appreciate our cooperation with 4B as successful and mutually beneficial, we wish you professional success and prosperity.


COLLAR Company

We are completely satisfied with the service of company 4B. For many years we are cooperating and wouldn’t trade. We treasured the most that guys support accounting, consult on taxes, and help with registration TM in the USA and UK.

The company is extremely professional, it’s easy to communicate, and what especially I like the most, is that they can solve ANY problem. It’s not a big deal for them. Here you won’t find toxic people, I assure you! Highly recommend 4B for solving any legal issues for business.

COLLAR Company

Why should you choose us?

4B law company has been on the market for 8 years. We do not “do everything,” which means a narrow focus and knowledge of the intricacies of specific niches.

We provide services for 3 areas:

• e-commerce;
• IT companies;
• manufacturers-exporters.

Guarantee of full refund for the company’s services in case of refusal to register an intellectual property object.